Warung Bebas

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Each One, Teach One…. Guest Post

Denise, from it’s Perfectly Natural, on hair relaxers, balding, chemical burn and going natural
.
My reflection in the mirror that cool Fall morning was the truth. Regardless of how many times I squinted and stepped back from the sink it was time to face the music; I was going bald. Not quite thirty-five, a mother of two and still youthful, I tried to piece together how this could have happened to me. Over fifty-percent of the women on the maternal side of my family all suffer from some form of hair loss. I guess I assumed I was the exception and my hair would stay thick and full forever. The Fall of 2008 (my last relaxer) I soon learned that hair loss has no respect of persons and when it comes you better be ready to fight.

Read more »

0 comments em “Each One, Teach One…. Guest Post”

Post a Comment

 

untrainedhairmom Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger