Warung Bebas

Monday, September 5, 2011

Whirlwind of Surprises Blog Design Services

I recently mentioned to a group of my fellow bloggers that I was in need of a blog button for an upcoming event and one of them said they would love to help me out as they had just started a new service offering custom buttons and banners! A big thanks to Whirlwind of Surprises! I sent her my ideas for the button I needed for Baby Boy’s 1st Birthday Giveaway Event coming up in November and the next day she had it ready.

BabyBoy1a

These services by Whirlwind of Surprises are currently being offered at introductory prices:

  • Custom Buttons (Blog, Events) starting from $10
  • Custom Banners (Blog, Events) starting from $15
  • Banners + Button Combination starting from $20

If you are looking for custom buttons and/or banners for your blog or upcoming event, please check out Whirlwind of Surprises Blog Design Services!

0 comments em “Whirlwind of Surprises Blog Design Services”

Post a Comment

 

untrainedhairmom Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger