Warung Bebas

Monday, July 4, 2011

Sunshine Award

Tee-iabo Designs Sunshine Award - Yea!!!!

Aww…I received this award from Sonya at It's A Bees Life by Tee-iabo Designs  Thank you, thank you, thank you :) Sonya is the creator and designer behind Tee-iabo Designs! Head over to her blog and check out her “Buzzy World”.

sunshine award

In order to collect your award here's how it works:
Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them
Tell one thing about yourself
Then nominate 10 blogs
Stop by and let them know you chose them!

Something about me… I am a trypophobiac


And now…I would like to nominate the following blogs for this award:

  1. The Rockin' Momma Blog
  2. Authentic Parenting
  3. Mommy Made Green
  4. KandyLand
  5. FormulaMom: figuring out a formula for motherhood.
  6. Going Green with Noah
  7. Mainly Braids
  8. SunShines Natural & Loving It!
  9. And The Little Ones Too
  10. Better body Better life the Natural way




All of these blogs have aspects that make me laugh, inspire me, provide insight or educate me and they all add a little sunshine to my days! Thanks ladies! :)

0 comments em “Sunshine Award”

Post a Comment

 

untrainedhairmom Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger