Warung Bebas

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Center Stage: Baby O

100_0731

This is Baby O and she’s 2, on the verge of 3! I wash her hair once a week, unless it’s been a rough day at daycare in the sand box. I also deep condition with things I keep in the kitchen (honey, avocado, coconut milk) and warm oil treatments (jojoba and olive oil) once a month. I usually make my own products, but I do use Kinky Curly Knot Today, for when the fairies have played in her hair and made a lot of tangles, and Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold and Shine Moisture Mist when I running out the door and need to spray her hair down with something. Her favorite styles are any that have accessories that make noise when she shakes her head. A close second favorite style of hers is her baby ‘fro and a big flower clip!

Read more »

0 comments em “Center Stage: Baby O”

Post a Comment

 

untrainedhairmom Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger