Warung Bebas

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturdays "Shappin" Hairstyle: "V" Shaped Rolling Twists

This weeks "shappin" style is the "V" shaped rolling twists.


How I got this look:

After washing, detangling and moisturizing, I parted her hair from ear to ear and tied off the back section to keep it out of the way. I parted the front section down the middle, then parted out a small "V", this made two little sections (one on each side of the middle part). I sprayed on our oil mix, rubbed it into her hair and scalp, then added some Bee Mine Curly Butter and began the rolling twist. Once I was done I secured it with an elastic band that had been previously soaked in extra virgin olive oil. I continued doing this until I until I was done with the entire front section. I let the back down and she wore a headband.


I switched it up with a ponytail and a bow.




This style lasted 5 days!


If you enjoyed this post, please "like" it, tweet it, +1 it or Stumble it!

0 comments em “Saturdays "Shappin" Hairstyle: "V" Shaped Rolling Twists”

Post a Comment

 

untrainedhairmom Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger