Warung Bebas

Thursday, July 7, 2011

SmartMom Teething Bling


teethingblinglogo

Baby Boy is teething and while I was looking around the internet for natural remedies and ways to sooth a little teether I came across Teething Bling by SmartMom Jewelry. Teething Bling is a necklace for mom which is completely safe for baby, because what baby doesn’t love to grab necklaces and jewelry and stick them in their mouth. I immediately thought “how clever, what a wonderful idea”!  The pendent on this necklace is made from safe material, designed for little ones to handle and chew on.
SDC16828

I chose this particular pendant for two reasons: 1) it will match almost anything I wear and 2) Baby Boy loves contrasting colors like black and white.
And he does love this necklace! When it first arrived, I put it on and picked him up, he immediately went for it and put it in his mouth…what baby wouldn’t?! He did not want me to put him down or take it off the entire evening.
<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

babyboyteething

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

When we are out and about we don’t have to try and keep up with a toy teether, because his teether is around my neck as a stylish piece of jewelry! To check out these pendants and their complete line of their jewelry visit SmartMom Jewelry.


*FTC Disclosure: This product was provided free of charge for the purpose of this review, I was not compensated in any other way for this post, the opinions expressed are my own. See full disclosure.

0 comments em “SmartMom Teething Bling”

Post a Comment

 

untrainedhairmom Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger