Warung Bebas

Friday, May 6, 2011

Help Them Feel Like Princesses

I wanted to post this for Elisa at Joy, Hope and Everything in Between. She is collecting hair accessories for African orphans, her goal is to "crown 4000 princesses" and make them feel beautiful. If everyone pitched in I know we could help her reach her goal! Here is her story:

Do you want to be part of something big?  Do you want to help a little girl feel beautiful?  I am traveling to Uganda and Ethiopia with a team of 30 missionaries on May 31.  We are going through an organization called Visiting Orphans.  We will be working with several ministries and hundred of girls.

I am collecting all kinds of hair goodies for these precious girls in Africa.  All the girls I will be loving on are orphans. Some have hair and some don't.  My dream is to shower these girls with hair accessories to make them feel beautiful!  Please help me by sending new or gently used hair accessories.  I will be collecting them until May 27.

Some things that would be appreciated are:

Barrettes

Knockers

Rubberbands

Rat Tail combs

Sectioning Clips

Beads

Lots of Headbands (as many girls do not have any hair)

You can mail these items to:

Elisa Hyman

P.O. Box 280

Willard, MO 65781

For more information on this mission click here


If you enjoyed this post, please "like" it!

0 comments em “Help Them Feel Like Princesses”

Post a Comment

 

untrainedhairmom Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger