Warung Bebas

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturdays "Shappin" Hairstyle: Happy Mothers' Day Do


I've been wanting to do this style on D for a while and I just now got around to trying it. The first thing I did was wash her hair with a "new shampoo" (review coming soon!), I used our regular HEHH (on our last bottle of the old formua). I moisturized with the usual Bee Mine Dejas Hair Milk (which is almost gone, luckily there is a 15% off code floating around for Bee Mine Products!) I also use a little olive oil on her ends and scalp, they needed it. I parted out 6 small squares in front, applied Bee Mine Curly Butter and banded them into ponytails with olive oil soaked bands. 





Next I put the headband on and sectioned each ponytail into and began criss crossing them. I took a small section of hair right behind the headband to secure the criss crossed pieces to. I was happy with the way the top/front turned out, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the back...

I tried it down...



I tried it in a bun, which I liked...





But I decided I really wanted to use the Curlformers again!





And we loved it! :)






Happy Mothers' Day to all the moma's out there!!!


This post is part of the Mothers' Day Rocks Blog Party!


If you enjoyed this post, please "like" it!

0 comments em “Saturdays "Shappin" Hairstyle: Happy Mothers' Day Do”

Post a Comment

 

untrainedhairmom Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger