Warung Bebas

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturdays "Shappin" Hairstyle: Rolling Twists/Braid Out+Kinky-Curly Review

This “shappin” style was created using Kinky-Curly Curling Custard along with Kinky Curly Come Clean shampoo and Knot Today detangler. After I washed, detangled and moisturized I parted a square on top of her head where I created 5 rolling twists. The twists were a little stiff due to the Curling Custard, but they held for days! I braided the remaining sections of hair on each side into one braid a piece and I made four braids in the back, putting Curling Custard on each section before braiding. The next day before school I took the braids out for a really nice braid out,  we loved it!

Read more »

0 comments em “Saturdays "Shappin" Hairstyle: Rolling Twists/Braid Out+Kinky-Curly Review”

Post a Comment

 

untrainedhairmom Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger