Warung Bebas

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday's "Shappin" Hairstyle: Triangle Flat Twists and 2 Strand Hanging Twists

This Saturday's style was the only style from our recent SheaMoisture products reveiw that hadn't been shown on our "Shappin" Style section, so I wanted to get it up.





This one was a first for me, as I had never parted triangle sections for flat rolling twists before. I started out parting the triangle in the center, then twisted the hair and made 2 more triangle twists, one on each side of the first.  With the hair that was remaining on the sides I did 2 strand hanging twists. As I always do, I had soaked the rubber bands used to secure the twists in olive oil prior to styling. I also added some of the cute butterfly clips I received from Once Upon a Curl. For the hanging twists I added some jumbo beads on the ends, those were also from Once Upon a Curl.







(Sometimes when it comes to photos and kiddos...you take what you can get, lol)



That wraps up this week's shappin' style, hope you all enjoyed it and found it inspirational.



If you enjoyed this post, please "like" it!

0 comments em “Saturday's "Shappin" Hairstyle: Triangle Flat Twists and 2 Strand Hanging Twists”

Post a Comment

 

untrainedhairmom Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger