Warung Bebas

Monday, June 13, 2011

Momma’s Style: Pink & Black

In the past I have had some crazy hair! I’m talking pink, purple, blue, etc. I was rockin’ the crazy colors before they became so mainstream. Now, everywhere you look you see pink streaks or blue clip in extensions. And I will still occasionally wear a clip-in colored extension, but in the past I was hardcore with it, I bleached my hair and used semi-permanent die. I would wear a color until it faded and either redo the same color or try something different!


This one was one of my favorites, I rocked the pink and black for a long time!
pinknblackhair
      I wore the poof frequently or I flipped up the different layers of my hair.
pinkhair


If you enjoyed this post, please “like” it!

0 comments em “Momma’s Style: Pink & Black”

Post a Comment

 

untrainedhairmom Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger