Warung Bebas

Friday, June 24, 2011

Saturdays “Shappin” Hairstyle: Kia-Lan Inspired Buns and Braids

This is a great summer style, because the nature of the buns protect the hair, especially the ends, from the sun and water if there is swimming involved. D’s hair had been washed, detangle and moisturized with Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer prior to styling. To create this look, I started by parting down the middle then parting out the sections in the front I wanted to cornrow. I made 2 ponytails, putting each in 2 braids.

kailanhowto

I then twisted the braids into buns and secured them with cloth bands and added scrunchies over each bun. Lastly, I did the 2 cornrows in front along her hair line…now my cornrows aren’t perfect, lol, I am still working on those.

SDC16252

bunsbraids

She wore it like this for a day, then I added the front braids to her buns and she wore it that way for several days.

bunhairstyle

 

 

If you enjoyed this post, please “like” it!

0 comments em “Saturdays “Shappin” Hairstyle: Kia-Lan Inspired Buns and Braids”

Post a Comment

 

untrainedhairmom Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger