Warung Bebas

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday’s “Shappin” Hairstyle: Jumbo Braids & Beads

This style is a fun, easy, colorful do! I parted her hair down the middle, then parted each side into 3 sections, and ponytailed them with different color no-metal bands. I braided 2 braids in each pony and added some coordinating colored beads and white stars. I used the jumbo barrel multi-colored translucent beads and jumbo white star beads from Curly Princess Hair Boutique. D loved the style and the beads. I believe I used Bee Mine Curly Butter for this one. :)

braidsbeads

jumbobeadsbraids

kidshairstyles


If you enjoyed this post, please “like” it, tweet it, +1 it or Stumble it!





Photobucket

0 comments em “Saturday’s “Shappin” Hairstyle: Jumbo Braids & Beads”

Post a Comment

 

untrainedhairmom Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger